As ever, we hope that you manage to find what you are looking for in the Santiago pages of galiciaguide.com. However if that is not the case, here are some additional external links to sites and pages with alternative information and holiday arranging resources. You will also find the occasional link on other pages within this section.
For more general information about Santiago return to our main Santiago page, or select a place, building or information topic from the menu to the right.
You will also find some external links relating to the history of the city and the "Camino" (Way of Saint James) at the bottom of these two pages Santiago-history and Santiago-pilgrimage
External information sources on Santiago
1. This url, www.infoidiomas.com is a superb site with links to a number of stunning photos.
2. NO LONGER ACTIVE. Follow this link to http://www.planetware.com/attractions/spain/santiago-de-compostela-e-gal-sancom.htm which has a good index page for info on Santiago and information related to it.
3. This is a site that gives you a "virtual tour" of Santiago with a few comments for good measure. Nothing that special, but worth a look.
4. To me www.santiagoturismo.com is a very messy site with lots of clutter and an annoying bell (that keeps ringing), that said it has some useful content.
5. This page is by santylopez1.blogspot.com who has some stylish and unusual photos of Santiago de Compostela, many in monochrome - take a look.
More Santiago url's
If you come across any sites that you think we should add, please email us with the details. (these must be information, not commercial content, based web sites).
Good blogs pages are also acceptable as are any travelogues that recount a visit to Santiago or describe the pilgrimage first hand.